From our small business to yours, A 'la Marketing
STRATEGY, WEBSITES & RELATIONSHIPS
Our focuses on digital marketing and branding although we provide a broad spectrum of marketing services where required and work with high quality partners . Think of us as your external Marketing department.
I am a marketing and social media consultant with 15 years experience in the industry.
I have worked in private, public and not for profit sectors and in my days as an employee I learned many things about marketing, advertising, PR, design, sales, teams, bosses and most importantly social media.
My experience in Australia, and London allowed me to gain expert cross-sector marketing, communications, project management and program development knowledge.
This experience includes strategic planning and development, stakeholder engagement and communications, national campaign management (digital and traditional), branding, website design and project management and national conference marketing. I have also co-authored funding proposals from both Federal Government and commercial partners.
I am married to digital media and believe it is an essential tool for all organisations intending to conduct successful communications with customers and stakeholders.
Senior Graphic Designer with a creative edge.
Significant print based experience with expert knowledge of printing industry.
I love working in an environment that allows me to showcase my artistic ability and continue to push my boundaries as a designer.
Digital Marketing Manager
SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA
Extensive experience in Digital Marketing for worldwide customers
- Specialist in Search Engine Optimization and Social Media marketing
- Local Search Engine Ranking Expert
- Create and convert leads, engage customers in the digital space
- Proficient in developing strategies for brand building within Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Linked In, Instagram etc.
- Performance tracking and improvising digital marketing campaigns through different web analytics and social media analytics tools
- Work experience spanning USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. has resulted in rich experience of working in cross-cultural atmosphere and international teams
- Certified PPC, Web Analytics, Social Media practitioner
I'm a writer and Communications student with a love of the English language (or any language for that matter). I'm all about writing great content efficiently and accurately, and understanding the needs and interests of the target demographic.
I've had experience working with several major Australian media outlets, and have picked up SEO and broadened my writing skills along the way.
As a digital native, I'm passionate about the fast-paced environment of online publishing and social media and its constantly evolving nature."
Got a question?
We can answer questions, book a meeting or just chat about the weather
Junior Admin and Social Media Manager
We are a Marketing Agency specialising in Website development, SEO, Social Media Stratgey. We work with a variety of clients and are growing quickly.
Due to an increase in workload I am seeking a Junior Admin and Social Media Assistant to work 10-15 hours per week.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Creating social media content for my clients and the agency
- Scheduling social media posts
- Making web content changes on Wordpress, and SquareSpace
- Some SEO work (don't worry, this will be done with guidance)
- Managing website hosting changes and issues
- Managing basic client requests
- Creating and sending newsletters
- Resizing images
- Business development work in person and on LinkedIn
- Disseminating blog articles across the web; social media and article sites
- Creating proposals and contracts
- Writing up meeting notes and booking/ creating meetings in outlook
- Email and phone communication with clients
- Keeping electronic files in order
YOUR SUPERSTAR QUALITIES
Able and willing to use
Social media platforms
- Wordpress and Squarespace
- MS 365
- Adobe Creative suite (would be useful)
- Canva or other
- Ripl or other
- (it important that you are tech savvy and able to pick things up quickly)
- Willing to learn
- Committed to working and able to work autonomously
You must have
- Your own computer
- Your own mobile phone
- Willing to get business insurance (we can talk about this)
Please note that we would be meeting 1-2 times a week at my office in Petrie Terrace but most of your work would be done in a location of your choice remotely. So if you want to hipster it up at the cafes, or you're a mum with some kids to look after I am happy with that.
This is a flexible arrangement, which will be based around deadlines and outputs. This means you have to be able to work without supervision (there is no hand holding).
The business is growing and the right person will have the opportunity to grow with me. The sky is the limit here. If you're hungry, we got ya next meal.
Looking forward to some cool cover letters tell me about you and some points about how you would fit the above.